Adoremus, Society for the Renewal of the Sacred Liturgy
- Opening Mass of the 11th Ordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops, Homily of His Holiness, Benedict XVI. Vatican Basilica, Sunday, October 2, 2005 [links to Vatican website]
- Pope Benedict XVI – Angelus Message 10/2/05 [links to Vatican website]
- Pastoral Visit of His Holiness Benedict XVI to Bari for the Closing of the 24th Italian National Eucharistic Congress, Homily of His Holiness Benedict XVI, Esplanade of Marisabella — Sunday, May 29, 2005
Pope John Paul II
- Letter of the Holy Father, John Paul II, to Priests for Holy Thursday 2005 March 13, 2005
- Letter of Pope John Paul II to Cardinal Francis Arinze On the Occasion of the Plenary Assembly of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, March 3, 2005
- Angelus Message Second Sunday of Lent, Sunday, February 20, 2005
- Catechesis of His Holiness John Paul II on the Eucharist — Talks from General Audiences between 1989 and 2000.
- Mane Nobiscum Domine Apostolic Letter for the Year of the Eucharist, October 2004 – October 2005 (October 7, 2004)
- Homily Mass and Eucharistic Procession, for the Solemnity of the Body and Blood of Christ, June 10, 2004 – Announces the "Year of the Eucharist"
- Ecclesia de Eucharistia Encyclical Letter on the Eucharist (April 17, 2003)
- Message for Lent 2003
- Dies Domini On Keeping the Lord’s Day (May 31,1998)
- Dominicae Cenae On the Mystery and Worship of the Eucharist (February 24, 1980)
Pope Paul VI
- Saluberrimum Sacramentum Eucharistiae, On Worship of the Eucharist Outside Mass, January 10, 1969
- Mysterium Fidei Encyclical on the Holy Eucharist (September 3, 1965)
Pope Leo XIII
- Mirae Caritatis Encyclical on the Holy Eucharist May 28, 1902
- First Confession and First Communion: Documents from the Holy See clarifying the obligation of administering First Confession before First Communion to end errors and abuses of sacramental discipline. (dated 1910-2004)
- Synod of Bishops, Synodus Episcoporum Bulletin XI Ordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops, October 2-23, 2005 [links to the Vatican Website]
- Instrumentum laboris of the 11th Ordinary General Assembly of the Synod of Bishops (July 7, 2005) links to the Vatican Website
- On the Eucharist and the Pastoral Care of Children –January 8, 2005, Cardinal Castrillón Hoyos, Prefect of the Congregation for Clergy.
- The Year of the Eucharist, Suggestions and Proposals Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, October 15, 2004
- "The Eucharist, Light and Life of the New Millennium" — 48th International Eucharistic Congress
October 10-17, 2004 — Archdiocese of Guadalajara
- Cardinal Arinze – The Holy Eucharist Unites Heaven and Earth (Address Sept 25, 2004)
- Redemptionis Sacramentum, Instruction, Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments, On certain matters to be observed or to be avoided regarding the Most Holy Eucharist, March 25, 2004.
- The Eucharist: Source and Summit of the Life and Mission of the Church- Lineamenta, Synod of Bishops, XI Ordinary General Assembly, February 25, 2004
- Congregation for Doctrine of the Faith, July 24, 2003,Prot. 89/78-174 98 — Response to questions regarding the Norms for Use of Low-gluten Bread and Mustum for Holy Communion
- Cardinal Arinze responds to Cardinal George on kneeling after receiving Communion (July 2003)
- Reply to a question about hearing confessions during Mass Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments (October 2001)
- Letter on the Posture of the People During Mass Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments (November 7, 2000)
- Letter on the Position of the Priest During the Eucharistic Liturgy Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments (September 25, 2000)
- Vatican on Communion in the hand Response by Congregation for Divine Worship on Communion — Notitiae (April 1999)
- Notes on the Recitation of the Rosary During Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments (from Notitiae, 1998 – 507-511).
- Norms for Use of Low-gluten Bread and Mustum for Holy Communion Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith – Letter to Bishops (August 22, 1994)
- Paschalis Sollemnitatis Circular Letter Concerning the Preparation and Celebration of the Easter Feasts – Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments (January 16, 1988)
- Letter from the Holy See to American Bishops — Communion in the Hand Letter dated April 13, 1985 from the Congregation for Divine Worship to the National Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- First communion and first confession Congregation for the Clergy, December 7, 1980
- Inaestimabile Donum Instruction Concerning Worship of the Eucharistic Mystery – Sacred Congregation for the Sacraments and Divine Worship (April 17, 1980)
- General Instruction of the Roman Missal Congregation for Divine Worship. Fourth edition of the General Instruction of the Roman Missal (March 27, 1975)
- Directory for Masses With Children Congregation for Divine Worship (November 1, 1973)
- Eucharisticum Mysterium Instruction on Eucharistic Worship – Sacred Congregation of Rites (May 25, 1967)
- Sacrosanctum Concilium Second Vatican Council – Constitution on the Sacred Liturgy – Promulgated by Pope Paul VI (December 4, 1963)
- LINK to General Instruction of the Roman Missal – GIRM/IGMR (2011) Adapted for the Church in the United States – on USCCB web site
- List of American Adaptations to Institutio Generalis Missalis Romani (April 2002)
- Guidelines for the Reception of Holy Communion A 1996 document of the US bishops giving the discipline of the Church on reception of Holy Communion
- A Pastoral Letter on Reverence for the Eucharist Bishop John R. Keating, Arlington, 25th anniversary of Vatican II Constitution on the Liturgy (December 4, 1988)
- Canon 1246 Sundays and Holy Days
More Church Documents on Church Document page.